Need an opinion!

Alexa

Hey ladies! So my husband and I are trying to take a vacation with our 9 month son and we finally have five days off together.... but I’m not sure what to do. We’re from vegas and are looking for ideas in California or Utah area.

The main issue with deciding is I also have a Grandma in Washington who’s never met my son, and she’s ill but I don’t speak to her much any more and haven’t talked to that whole side of the family in over a year so... the problem is I don’t know where to go.

We have a few ideas but my problem is I’m lost.. I don’t know if I should go see her or go do something that would be fun for our family. I don’t want to feel bad about not seeing her but I also don’t want to drive 16 hours to see her and not feel welcome because of my family. Neither of my parents speak to me anymore and her side of the family doesn’t say much to me. It’s a lot of money to spend to be miserable on the only vacation we’ll get this year.... but I also don’t want to be selfish.

I really just want a good week with my family.

If anyone could give an outside opinion to help clear my head that would be great!!

(That is probably really confusing but I hope someone is able to understand!) 😊