Pregnant and Freaking Out.

My husband and I just found out a few days ago that we are having a baby. I have so many feelings and I have been crying and just can’t seem to feel excited. I feel like my world is shattered and it will never be the same. I’m 26, I’ll be 27 in less than a month and my hubby is 27 going on 28. We have been together four years and married for two of those. We want kids. We want like four of them. But part of me feels like the idea is better than the real thing. I feel like the biggest monster for thinking/feeling that. I’m so scared of getting big, going through all the changes, and then labor and delivery. I’m afraid of possibly dying or being in extreme pain for a very long time. I don’t feel like I’m strong enough to do this. Is this normal at all? I see so many women on here that have been trying for YEARS and we accidentally got pregnant from one night of fooling around after too much drinking. This alone makes me feel like I’m a piece of shit. I’m so scared guys. How do I go from feeling terrified, unhappy, regretful, worried, anxious, and negative to excited, joyful, ready, and positive? I made this anonymous because I already feel terrible about my feelings and I’m ashamed I feel the way I do. Please don’t bash me for this. This is my first time going through with a pregnancy and I’m just trying to figure it out.