Ovulation...

So I got off the pill on April 29. That was the day I took my last pill. I got my period may 30 or 31... Then I got my period June 28. So it was pretty consistent.. considering most women don’t get their period for a few months coming off of it. Since I knew my ovulation and period could be thrown off I just tested ovulation on May 6 for the hell of it because I heard of some women ovulating like a week after getting off the pill. I had a faint line and it was not darker than the control line so I knew I obviously wasn’t ovulating..but with a faint line that would mean I was close to it right? I never tracked my ovulation again until tonight.. because it said I was ovulating on my calendar. But I tested technically after midnight so it would be the next day but on my other app it says my ovulation day is July 13, so I figured why not. It was a digital test and it said no. Would that possibly be because this app is correct and I missed my date... or could I still not be ovulating? ...is there a good time to test and could I still be having periods without ovulating? Any thoughts on this.