Feeling very confused, pregnancy of unknown location

Jessica

Hi, I’m hoping to maybe reach out and find any women that may have been in a similar situation as me and see what the outcome was. I’m currently 5 weeks 4 days pregnant going by my LMP. Positive tests, missed period. Went to Dr at 5 weeks and had started lightly spotting the night before. I’ve recently had 2 miscarriages, and another before my son. So any bleeding has me automatically jumping to miscarriage. They did an ultrasound and found nothing in uterus or tubes, he did an exam cervix is closed. He said it could either be too early to see anything, could be ectopic, or beginning of a miscarriage. I went and got my HCG blood work drawn the next day, and again 2 days after that but haven’t received any results yet. I have another ultrasound scheduled for this upcoming Monday, I’ll be 6 weeks. My breasts have been tender and I’ve spotted all week, color has ranged from red to brown but mostly has been very light and pink. It seems to have tapered off now. I’m so confused. Has anyone been diagnosed with a PUL and had a positive outcome?