I’ve fallen absolutely in love with a man with a micro penis

I know what you’re thinking... did I just read that right? You did! Four years ago, I met my best friend. About 2 months after meeting he told me that he had fallen in love with me and that although I didn’t know it yet, one day I would be his wife. I laughed it off, although I found it very sweet. I met him after getting out of a five year relationship that I pretty much had to run away from. At that point I didn’t want a single thing to do with another relationship. Not anytime soon. So my best friend, saw me date a bunch of guys, & let them go quite quickly. Yet, I did end up in two serious relationships ever since we met.

During those relationships I found that I’m a very sexual person. Both of those partners had big things happening in their pants and they really new what they were doing. Things ended with them for different reasons but I enjoyed our relationships while they lasted.

Finally about four months ago, it hit me. My best friend had been there with me through every single thing, yet he waited for the day that I’d finally realize that I was supposed to be with him. So I finally gave in, we went on dates & spend more & more time together & I’ve fallen in love with him ever since. He treats me like I’m a princess, he’s such a gentleman at all times, he’s just the sweetest most amazing man I’ve ever met. He’s so much fun and adventurous, we have so many things in common, yet we are able to teach each other our differences. He makes me happier than I’ve been in a very long time.

Yet during our friendship we crossed a couple of boundaries between my break ups. We would make out heavily and he would please me in every way but he never took his pants off.

I never thought too much about it until my girl friend spilled the words “what if he’s self conscious because he has a micro penis?” She said it with such seriousness, that I did some research & saw that it only affects about 1% of men in the US. So I thought no there’s no possible way... she asked me to do different “secretive tests” like “when you guys go out & you dance on him feel around.” Or “GET HIM TO SLEEP WITH YOU.” I tried it all and I finally realized that I couldn’t tell if there was anything there.

He always tells me that he wants to wait to sleep with me because he wants it to be special.

Till this day, it hasn’t happened. He hasn’t told me about it. But his other friend who’s a girl confirmed it. She said he was very insecure about it. So longer story short, I do not know what to do. We are leaving the country together soon and I’m feeling a bit intimidated.

As I said I genuinely care about him with my whole heart, he’s amazing! I’ve just never experienced something like this, & i don’t want to be the ass hole that puts sex before everything else, yet my sex life is important to me. WHAT DO I DO??? 😳