TTC month 3

Aireol

Hi guys! So this will be month 3 trying for our first. Back in April I had a chemical pregnancy and it was so devastating. We want this pregnancy so much I can’t even put it into words- it’s all I think about.

Does anyone have any helpful tips on conceiving? I really want this month to be our month!!

It’s CD 3 for me and I started temping yesterday. I’m going to continue to use OPKs, I just ordered the “One a Day pre pregnancy couple vitamins”- so we will start taking those in two days, we are going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, And we are going to use pre seed as lube every time we BD.

I am also going to try everything in my power to relax this month and WAIT TO TEST!! My expected period is 8/14 so I’m going to try so hard to wait until 8/15 to test. Early testing is such an emotional rollercoaster.

Oh and one more thing... I’m not going to pay attention to any “symptoms”!!! I was sooo convinced last month that I was pregnant because of the “symptoms” I was having but nope- sure wasn’t.

If anyone has any kind words or helpful tips please comment!!! Also- any cycle buddies??