Cervical cancer?!?!!! Help!

So, last month I spotted for basically the entire month. I have NEVER had bleeding between periods, and there were literally only two days in June without spotting. And then my period came early. It was light with one day of heavy and lasted 6 days. I’m supposed to start this cycle in 4 days, and I started spotting again yesterday with bad pelvic (it’s like my in insides are on fire) and back pain (like period cramps). TMI: the spotting is like a bright red streak of blood in very, very thick CM. I have also had fatigue and nausea (which I have had cripplingly since January). I went to the doctor for the fatigue and nausea and pelvic pain in April and they said everything was fine after $1,350 of blood work/ultrasound/exam. Anyway, I looked up why that would happen cause it’s like bloody streak in CM and apparently that’s one of the main symptoms of cervical cancer. As is fatigue and nausea! So, now I’m terrified. It’s Sunday, I can’t call my doctor until tomorrow, and I’m panicking. I know I shouldn’t have looked but since were TTC, I’m trying to learn everything I can about fertility and cycle symptoms. Does anyone have any medical knowledge or opinion? Please be kind. I’m alone and scared cause my husband is at work.