Lactation.. AF just ended?

Brii • 22. Engaged. 🐱🍷

Hello Ladies,

So, I was being weird with my fiancé. Yes, we had a few drinks beforehand. I was playfully straddling him with all clothes on. So I try to tempt him and pull down my shirt. I suddenly had the idea of “I wonder if my nipples can touch each other..?” I told him, and he was like,

We are equally as weird, so he was like curious. I have small boobs (B/C cup) if you’re wondering. So here’s me trying,

I squeeze my boobs together on top of him attempting something stupid.

AND THEN

To both of our surprise.. a small dot of white substance comes from my left nipple. His face was like,

& I’m like confused myself. So I try milking myself like a effin cow.. and a bit more comes out. At this point my reaction is like,

So immediately, as a woman, I call my mother. She’s baffled as well and tells me to google it. So I do, and we both come to the conclusion that it’s normal. (Hormone stuff)

So if you read till this point, tell me, what do you think? Normal or problematic?

P.S. My period ended two days ago (full, normal period), he “finished” inside a day (or two?) before my start of AF, my fiancé and I are not careful obviously (we would be happy if I ended up pregnant but aren’t exactly trying), and after my history over the years I don’t believe I’m super fertile (I made it to 21 without a baby despite light/moderate precaution).