I can’t get over him

I have this crush on a guy (who’s my friends older brother) and I told him this the last day of school (about 2 months ago) and he said he didn’t feel the same way and that he thought of me as a sister...

I tried getting over him and I though I did, but I just can’t! How do you get over someone who doesn’t judge you, holds you through panic attacks, cares for you, makes sure you’re having a good day, who is beyond talented, and overall the perfect guy!!

And besides that I think I like him more than I admit to say. I can’t stop thinking about him!

I saw him today (cause I was at my friends house) and it started to rain so he gave me a ride home. He asked how I was and out of nowhere asks if I have a boyfriend, obviously I didn’t because I’ve never dated before and he knows that. I told him I didn’t because I wanted to focus on school - which is a true fact, and I asked if he had a girlfriend. He said he didn’t because girls are expensive. Which is crap because I would not be a needy girlfriend.

Anyways he dropped me off at home and now I can’t stop thinking about him! He’s amazing and I know he’s in my life for a reason, I just don’t want to just be friends. How do I get over him? I really need advice.