Husband lost his job am I being unreasonable?

My husband lost his job about the same time we learned I was pregnant. He had a few projects to finish up so his last day is this Thursday, and I am 9 weeks pregnant.

He had a month to start applying elsewhere and get a head start on searching, but he still hasn’t started yet. It’s a super emotional time for him, but it’s hard to balance the supportive wife role with the one who gently kicks his butt to get it moving if that makes sense.

I’ve been feeling like crap lately, because first trimester, but he’s been sleeping in so late and pretty much changing his hours from 8-5 to 9-3 since he’s stopped caring about his job. I’m trying to get him to stick to a schedule (ie out of bed at 8 every day and in bed by 12:30), but I’m afraid once his job ends he’ll be sleeping all day and I’ll just end up resenting him as I go to work nauseous and exhausted every day to support us.

Anyone have any words of support? My husband is an incredible man and I’m so grateful for him. This is such a tough time for him and a really shitty situation overall, and I’m trying to be sensitive to that, but he’s also got to get working on finding a job.