Venting...

Samantha

Can I vent? I need to vent. I am SO tired already of getting mom shamed. Everytime I say something about how miserable I am and how I want my daughter out(I have less than 3 weeks) I get shamed about how she needs to stay in. I want to scream at people to shut up, that she would be fine(which she 100% would be) and to mind their own business. I am so over being pregnant, physically and mentally. Physically EVERYTHING hurts, between the swelling, the heartburn, the pains in every muscle I have, and my daughter shoving her knees and elbows out so far I wanna cry, I am over it. Mentally, god am I in a bad mental place. I have gained over 60lbs, I’ve been pushed over the 200lb mark, and for someone who is used to weighing 118-128lbs.. I don’t even want to look in the mirror, and no amount of people telling me I look fine is going to change that. Everyday I wake up like this still I just want to cry my eyes out, I barely get out of bed anymore, NONE of my clothes fit. Even my maternity ones, but shame on me for wanting to meet my daughter and be able to look in the mirror again...