so boyfriends drunk.....

I had to go pick him up from his family members house because he got too drunk and usually he is never aggressive drunk but when we got home I had to put my 3 year old to sleep and I guess he got mad I wasn't in there with him so he literally came in her room picked me up and put me in our room I just laid down trying to avoid an argument he pulled me to him and said see how I always have to fucking make u be with me I said why are u being his way and he just started yelling calling me names I'm also 6 months pregnant so I told him I want to go back in the other room I don't want to fight and he literally pushed me off the bed after I told him to stop and watch out for my stomach so I half ass caught myself and went to the room and he slammed the door. I don't know why he is being this way.. i was abused in my last relationship and this just now reminded me all about it... I'm scared and my feelings are hurt. he had never called me out my name or pushed me like how he just did multiple times.. I locked my daughters door as well but I'm scared if he comes banging on it it'll wake her so IDK if I should just deal with him or what.. I just want this night to be over **i went to pick him up or knowing it was going to be like this other times he drinks he is fine this is THE FIRST time he has ever done anything like this. of course I'm not comfortable with him around now but I just want him to sober up before I say anything I don't want to add more fuel to the fire. I don't want my daughter seeing him this way😕