The most mind blowing sex ever..๐Ÿ’ž

So I walk into the room while my bf is watching TV and I unzip my dress to reveal a lace lingerie set, and heโ€™s all like ...

So I walk over to him and I get on his lap and I start grinding on him and making out. He starts kissing my neck and chest, gently licking and sucking. I whisper in his ear โ€œLet go, and do whatever you want to me.โ€ So he proceeds to grab my neck (I like a little choking ๐Ÿ˜) and then slides his hand in my underwear and starts fingering me and rubbing my clit at the same time while Iโ€™m still on top of him. He starts dirty talking and then rips off the bra I had on and starts sucking on my nipples and breasts. I eventually come...but he was not done yet ๐Ÿ˜

We get into the bedroom where I rip his pants off and he starts choking me with his dick ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ After I suck him off, he starts going down on me and tongue fucking me ๐Ÿ‘… Then, he props my ankles onto his shoulders, slides right in and ohmygooood ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ† He starts going so deep and hard, every stroke getting more and more intense. I pant his name in a fit of passion which makes him go even harder. Iโ€™m clutching the bedsheets as heโ€™s clutching my waist and we come at the same time, screaming in pleasure and ecstasy ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ He collapses next to me, kissing me gently and stroking my back โ˜บ๏ธ

..one minute later I start crying from how good it was ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ Holy. Fuck. ๐Ÿ˜