Just A Word of Encouragement ☀️

Chitara

Hello Glow friends!

I just wanted to encourage those who are trying to conceive or have been blessed with that BFP after a long, hard journey.

Getting pregnant wsn’t always easy. My husband and I tried for 12 years and trust me, the entire fertility process was an emotional roller coaster and it’s very easy to get discouraged. One moment we were daydreaming about starting our family and then all of a sudden a roadblock dashed our hopes.

Waking up today I am even more astonished at the blessing that I am 5 weeks pregnant which means-

God is so good!

I have prevailed.

I have succeeded.

I have won.

So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.

I listen.

Because even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tightly to mines, or their eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth that life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in their shoes.

I have learned to appreciate life.

And I am confident that I will be a wonderful mother; and as I write this, I am confident that when your time comes.. you WILL be a wonderful mother too! Don’t give up, be gentle with yourself (you’re doing the best you can) and know that ALL things are possible for those who believe.

Peace and Blessings My Beloveds! 💕☀️🌹✨