Feel depressed when bored/lonely but stressed when I have too many things to do?

I don’t know what is wrong with me. I am tired of feeling like this. I just had a great weekend but I come home and here I am lying in my bed feeling so sad and lonely when I have no reason to be. I have no desire to do anything except lay here and sulk in my sadness.

But when I’m busy, I don’t have this issue. I like to stay busy. I’m more of a morning person (I never get this depressed feeling during the day) so I usually do keep myself busy (sometimes too busy) in the day. But at night when I’m alone I get into a depressing mood. I don’t know what it is and I don’t know how to make it go away.

Also, sometimes I try to go downstairs and spend time with my parents but they are usually too into some movie they are in the middle of watching and I wind up sitting on the couch not speaking to them feeling the same way.

My boyfriend lives too far to come over just for a few hours (I’m 21 but my parents are super strict and would never let him sleep here) and talking on the phone with him doesn’t really make me feel any better.

One more thing, I don’t have any friends. I kind of pushed everyone away / chose to hang out with my boyfriend instead. I am still on good terms I just don’t really speak to hang out with anyone. I actually kind of don’t mind it because I hated when my friends got mad at me for hanging out w my boyfriend vice versa.

I talk to my sister and am close with all my cousins who all live near by and hang out with them often but again, it all comes down to night time. jddiiiddjfjcidudh i don’t know what to do