Would you forgive or forget?

My story is kind of confusing but basically my mom had an affair with a black man (my mom is white and so is my stepdad). And got pregnant with me.

My stepdad was battling cancer at the time and almost died from it so he forgave my mom and accepted me as his daughter.

My biological father never even knew my name. He his bipolar and has anger issues. He came to see me at the hospital on the day I was born and looked at me through the glass. That is the only time he has seen me in real life. He never paid child support or called me on the phone or anything.

Well I was curious so I found him (I’m 30 now) and my aunts and uncles and cousins. I talked to him for about a week before he started acting like a psycho. He was mad that I was raised by “white peoples”. He was mad I was light skinned, he was mad that I loved my stepdad more than him. He was mad about everything. If I didn’t call or text him every two hours he would send me a bunch of nasty messages.

Well a few weeks ago I went on a camping trip with a bunch of friends, my husband, or daughter and all their kids. We had a blast and I didn’t even look at my phone all weekend. The Monday after I got back he sent me really really nasty message basically saying I was treating him like a ni@$!r and he was too black for me and h didn’t want me for a daughter and to never contact him again.

So I did just that. I blocked his number and haven’t talked to him since. But his sisters and my cousins keep forwarding texts from him saying he’s sorry and to please talk to him. Honestly I am about to just block everyone on that side of the family because I don’t need them. They are nothing but drama. I have a good life and my stepdad loves me and my mom loves me. My half siblings accept me. My husband loves me.

What would you do if you were me?

My bio father refuses to take medication or see a doctor about his mental illness so it’s not like he’s getting better.

Vote below to see results!