Awful morning.

Haley • Expecting my rainbow baby next March 2019🌈🤰🏻

I wake up at 6:45 this morning with awful back pains & needing to pee so bad. I’m 9 weeks & 4 days in my pregnancy so I have been dealing with this for a while now, I toss and turn get upset that I can’t fall back asleep. I finally fall back asleep then when I wake up, I feel my panties wet which I experience often. I got to the rest room and notice I’m bleeding, I wipe & there’s blood fresh blood, along with some stringy blood. I wake my bf and tell him, he’s not trying to freak out because I’m crying already babbling about how I think we might lose the baby & he reminds me that we had sex last night & I was bleeding a little afterwards. So we think that i was bleeding because of the sex still this morning. Since after sex and the bleeding had seemed to stop, I went to bed. & the blood from this morning maybe from last night. It’s now been 2 hours after i was bleeding & it has calmed down & a little bit of brown blood here and there. Is this a sign from my body that I’m losing the baby? Or is it just from sex?