Having trouble with sex

My boyfriend and I are sexually actively (mind we are 17) and it seems like all he cares about is getting himself off. I don’t know if it’s just because we are young or if we don’t have much time to do it (aka we’re either in my car -don’t judge- or we’re at my house and people are home -don’t judge-).

I try to tell him foreplay is crucial as in fingering or just touching me or placing kisses everywhere but he never does it or does it for about 20 seconds and stops to get on with sex.

It’s irritated because I’m always pleasuring him with blowjobs or just stroking him which is all he really needs and I’m doing these positions that get him off like cowgirl, but I need more.

It’s as if he’s just trying to get it over with and it’s not even “lovemaking”.

I tell him doggy style and he’ll do it but today he was just going half ass and wasn’t into it and it made me feel like shit. It’s like he’ll pause at random times and then wonder why I don’t finish because he only leaves me with one round and he stops ever five seconds.

He barely gives me head (which I don’t really need) or fingers me. He barely touches my breast during sex and we barely kiss. Lately however we’ve been making out during it which is good but I mean like neck kisses and stuff like that.

What do you guys think I should do?