Help!

A

Okay, I need some advice...

My husband and I at the end of June thought I was pregnant so I stopped taking my birth control pill early. I got a faint positive but it was after the 10 minute window. I took 2 tests after and they were both negative. I know all about evap lines 😝 needless to say my "period" came shortly after... my husband and I were both so bummed that we discussed me coming off my pill and actively trying, which I just did. I took my last pill on July 21st, started a withdrawal bleed on from the 23rd to the 28th, had unprotected sex on the 27th and 28th.

Sorry for the long backstory, but I'm getting to the point, I promise. So after unprotected sex, 2 days later I started cramping (which never happens after AF), feeling extremely fatigued, constantly nauseated, and slightly tender breasts. I honestly am really in tune with my body, but I just don't feel myself, and even coworkers are noticing.

My question is, could I possibly be pregnant? I am new to TTC and just need some advice from more experienced ladies on what this could be...