TTC Vent

Miranda

TTC 14 months now. I feel crazy. I’ve literally taken 6 pregnancy tests this month even though I know most of them were too early to take. Last night I thought I was getting a UTI because I had weird sudden urges to pee and was light headed, which I’ve never experienced before so I was going to go to the doctor today but when I woke up this morning I felt fine. Then I was like hmm maybe it’s an early pregnancy sign? Got another BFN which puts me at 10-11 dpo. My period is supposed to come tomorrow and now I feel stupid for taking all those pregnancy tests. I’m sick of Ttc. It makes me crabby and it’s hard to stay positive month after month. Never did I think we would have fertility issues and here we are. It pisses me off. All my husband and I want is for me to get pregnant. I feel broken and mad at my body that it’s not doing what it is supposed to do. Everyone around me in the last year seems to be pregnant too and got pregnant after only a few to no months of trying. I’m so jealous. I want that. 😭 I’m not a crier but now I have found myself crying quite frequently the last few months. I feel like no one around me understands this. It sucks. That’s all. Needed to vent.