Just needed to rant

So my baby’s father has been telling me to

Get an abortion and he hopes I miscarry since the day we found out I was pregnant. He refused to stop smoking around me and emotionally abused me to the point I’d cry all day and felt worthless. I didn’t talk to him for almost two and a half weeks while I was in the HOSPITAL to try to get him to calm down and accept the fact he was gonna be a father (big mistake). He never once called to check on me or see if I was ok or anything like that, he didn’t even fucking text me. He could care less. But tonight is where I lost my f*cking temper.

I texted him early asking him to give me my job back since I was out of the hospital now (he’s my manger at work and I was fired for being gone for two weeks but told I could get my job back right when I got out) and he said no. He said he would not be giving me my job back because he didn’t “feel like dealing with me” so i went off and told him I’m not making money for me any more I’m making money for me and his CHILD that he is NOT supporting at all.

That’s when he told me he doesn’t wanna be in my child’s life at all and he wants me to go out, sleep with another man and than in a few weeks tell him he got me pregnant so than he has to deal with it. I said I wasn’t gonna do that but I didn’t want him to be around my child anyway because he’s a a**hole and my baby doesn’t need to be exposed to his toxicity. He said he would give me a 100 dollars on Tuesday when he gets paid and that’s all he’d be helping with me. I called him a lot of choice names and said he was the only one missing out not me or my child.

I just needed to rant about it because I dont have anyone to talk to in real life about it, thanks for listening