Is being hopeful okay??

Stacie

so short back story...

On April 9th,2018 my husband and I both got rebaptised in Jesus name. After I came up out of the water and everybody was praying over me, one of our friends that we do couples bible study with had a vision about me holding a baby. He was super excited to tell Matt and I afterward that God had given him a vision that the baby in my arms had 2 meanings: one was me as a baby in Christ,the other was my baby and God told him that DH and I would be having a baby soon.

That brings me to now,a few months later. I had gotten mad at God for tricking me (my very first cycle after that was a whole week late which NEVER happens) and I've gone through a roller coaster of emotions,and I've only finally realized with everything going on in my family that I just have to trust Him and His perfect timing. I don't know why,but this month just feels....different. It may not even happen this month,but I just feel like we will be receiving that promise here very soon. Everything from having a major boost in my sex drive this month,along with not having any pain during sex for the first time in a few months, to the sermons at church talking about going through pits and coming out on the other side with victory (my pit being 19 months of infertitlity) and just this unexplainable feeling of hope and joy about it happening here soon. Does it seem unwise to be this hopeful,or is maybe just another sign of our promise being fulfilled here soon??? I'm a little afraid of being hopeful,I have in the past and was let down hard time and time again. I just want to make sure I'm not getting overly excited about this...