My OB/GYN Doctor

Penelope

Okay so I have been seeing the same OB/GYN for 10 years, I am 28, and I met him when I had a miscarriage at age 18. He knew my BF left me after that so he was very supoortive to me and that made me feel loved... So one day last year I went to his office for a Pap exam, and he requested that I also needed a physical so he said: “get naked” (usually he always has a nurse, with him, but this time it was just him).

So I got naked, but at the same time feeling nervous, but also getting horny because my Doctor is very young, very handsome, and knows how to treat women. As I am laying down, he starts with a breast exam, and he starts touching my boobs, but then focusing on my nipples, I feel his huge hands touching my perky nipples, my nipples keep getting harder and harder, and I start getting wet.

He continues with the breast exam, and then his hands start going down, towards my pussy, he looks at my pussy, and playing with my clit... i want to moan, yell, scream, but I can’t because i here all nurses passing by my exam room... then he puts his fingers inside me and starts fucking me with his fingers I started moaning, and he takes off his pants and tells me: “you really want to get pregnant”, I say: “YES”, so he puts his huge dick inside me and starts fucking me hard, while licking my nipples...

Then he turns me around doggy style and he puts his dick inside my pussy and his finger inside my butthole, he pulls my hair, and fucks me hard until he makes me squirt... he cums inside me... he looks at me, he kissed me and said: “come back tomorrow, for next session”....