Cycle buddy possibly?

Brittany
Hi ladies!! I am fairly new to this app, I have only been on here about 2 months. A little about myself, I am 28, DH is 27. We have been together 12 years, married for 3. I am looking for a cycle buddy to go along this crazy journey with. I do not know a lot, but I read quite a bit on Google and <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">pregnancy apps</a> and websites. We got pregnant in May but unfortunately we lost the baby at 4w5d. I am now currently 10 days late and no sign of AF, whhooopppp! Lol. I was due to start on July 17 so hopefully this is it for us. We have never prevented or not prevented pregnancy, so I am not sure of what cycle of TTC this really is for us. I have only been pregnant once and that was last month. I have a 28 day cycle so it is pretty regular for me. I do not chart because our schedules are so hectic, so there really is no point for me to do it. I would love to have someone to talk to and compare things with, so if you are in a similar situation, please by all means let get together and chat!! I wish you all a healthy pregnancy if you are expecting, and if you are TTC good luck as well!!!!