What can I say!

rainbowpeanutapril19

So my partner has 2 kids to 2 previous relationships, one when he was very young and a complete shock to them both, they were still in school and not even in a proper relationship so of course that didn't work! The second was with a girl he was with for 5 years and then he found out she was cheating on him, now I'm pregnant and he just doesn't seem over the moon about it. Even tho we were trying! Like he told me he's worried cuz he doesn't feel excited about becoming a dad again and he's afraid incase he doesn't bond with the baby. This is my second pregnancy, first with him, my last one sadly ended in m/c a few years ago. I am over the moon about this little one, I'm only 5 weeks, but he is making me feel anxious, he hasn't even told his mum and dad, we r both almost 30!! We told his 2 sister's and bother initial reactions were complete shock! Literally took them a while to even say they were happy for us. My family r absolutely over the moon for us! I really wish things were different I don't want to feel stressed it's really the last thing I need ☹