Okey guys emotional support plzšŸ˜­

So Iā€™m 18 my baby is 3 weeks old her father wasnā€™t there at labour but he did go see her after and he did drop me off home. Back when I was pregnant my whole 9 month where chaos on and off he always went back to his ex back to me hit me bruised me and all that. My mom hates him anyways weā€™ve been broken up since July 14 ever since the baby was born heā€™s been coming here and seeing her at night I did file a police report so he canā€™t be close to me but he begged me cause of the baby I said yes Iā€™m dumb Iā€™m whenever he came he like hold my hand be all cute with me says heā€™s scared to lose me says he misses me yet he o my deals with his ex as hi and bye but I canā€™t trust him at all I donā€™t believe a word he says so today here I am balling my eyes out cause I let him hurt me again not physically but idk Iā€™m just hurt he just left mad cause I told him he canā€™t do that he canā€™t come here and kiss me and idk why but I just give in he knows his ways the whole 11 months I was with him on and off Iā€™ve lost myself heā€™s one year younger then me. So I just see my baby there I love her so much but I failed Iā€™m not strong enough I low key stalk him but he thinks I donā€™t miss him cause heā€™s the only one that texts me like that as in missing me and wanting to cuddle and to fix everything but I donā€™t talk bout it u TIL today I told him Iā€™m not just for a moment Iā€™m not gonna look stupid and that I donā€™t trust him he got up grabbed his things and left as I was about to close my door he came back and said ā€œsorryā€ but wtf idk everyone says heā€™s changed yet he partied a lot goes out with girls etc and here I am been home since the day my baby was born idk what to do I just messaged him not to call me or text me for the baby he hasnā€™t helped at all just ā€œseen herā€ so idk Iā€™m just hurt that I let him in like that in that way as in kissing me and all that

This is my precious baby Isabella šŸ˜”