This is how i told him i was pregnant 😍🤗

Shawna • Prayin my rainbow sticks🤗🤗🤗

So i miscarried on june 16th of this year. We started trying again right away. I tried everything, lubes, pills, sex positions lol but i got negative after negative. I gave up. ......then i started feeling really sick and moody . But i thought nothing of it because i wasnt having all the same symptoms as last time. So i called my mom & i said mom i think im pregnant again but i dont wanna see another negative again...she said "OMG SHAWNA you will never believe this i had a dream last night that i came over to your house and you were serving baby food like baby carrots and stuff like that then u told me you guys were having a baby" when she told me that i was in the middle of walmart and i saud FUCK IT ran grabbed 2 different test and........

GOD finally blessed us with our rainbow baby ..after i lost hope he gave me strength. Im just praying this one sticks cause god forbid i cannot go threw another MC..........so i went BACK to the store and surprised him with this wen he got home from work

Send me some baby dust my lovely mommas cause this girl is gonna need it 🤗🤗🤗

P.s. YOU GOT THIS DONT GIVE UP !!😗😗