Out of the blue...

Sharon

About a week ago, my husband shocked me telling me he was not in love with me anymore. (We have been married 5 years, altogether 7 years, no kids, but we were ttc for about 6 months ). He continued to say he even looked up divorce. My world was shook, I was in love with him. I feel so hurt. Over the next few days of me trying to piece it together without falling apart emotionally, I got more information from him. He believes that he is "not a relationship person" and that he doesn't have a go getter personality. He told me he lacks motivation to do responsibilities. He tells me im not happy. He looked to far into personality characteristics, claiming he's a "infj " introvert. I knew he was an introvert when I married him.He works midnights so we only see each other for like 4 hours a day, where most of the time he is in front of his computer. He tells me he has grudges against choices we have made but bottles them up. Instead he ignores me. He knows he's bad at communicating. I feel like I've lost him, I miss him. I got him to think about marriage counseling and he finally agreed to it. I know it's a little win, but I feel so sad and lonely. I cant sleep at night. I don't know what to do?

Backstory: about a month ago he was totally different, he was lovey and talked to me, we were intimate. Which makes it hard for me to understand. I have had conversations with him this week, but I always end up hitting a dead end because he doesn't want to talk about it. He wont get out of the house to just go do an activity with me.

We have an appointment this week for marriage counseling...

Any advice is welcome...