Travel with a side of anal (Part 1)

We spent the day roaming around old Edinburgh. Browsing through shops and stopping to take an occasional pic. As the day went on tension between us began to increase. The end of the day was coming near and we stopped at one more thing. It started with him coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my hips, resting his chin on my shoulder and admiring the view above the cities. We have been friends for 8 years and only recently discovered that we have a desire for each other. He turned me around, took my head in his hands and gave me the sweetest kiss. It started off slow and grew more intense when his tongue so gently explored my mouth and lips. At this point we decided to stay in a hotel room together before we needed to fly back home the next day. We checked in and ordered room service. After room service, we decided to take a bath together and relax after a day of walking around the city. He started the bath and climbed in when it was ready. I walk into the bathroom with a robe on. I slowly undress my self and he watched as my robe slowly fell to the floor.....