Sorry it’s *Long but needing prayers and maybe if anyone has similar stories to me and had good outcomes? :/ possible miscarriage

So I have dreamed of having a baby for as long as I can remember I’m 21 (Im pretty young I know) but my husband and I just got married on July 7th I did not think we would get pregnant super fast but I got pregnant on September 5th it seemed like FOREVER but I was sooooo exited and happy and just very thankful that I got pregnant

I went to get my blood work and my levels were at 49 my doctor was exited for me I went back to test again in 48 hours and my levels were at 46 so they went Down a little but she told me not to worry because that typically happens when your super early I was so early that they didn’t even see my baby’s sac and they said they assumed I was 3 weeks so I was really early

but sadly exactly one week of me being pregnant I started bleeding & cramping pretty bad it’s now day 2 and I’m still bleeding and my cramping is pretty light but still there when I pee on a stick it still says positive.. my mom has had 5 miscarriages and she told me how her experiences were and they seemed like mine lots of clotting and just heavy bleeding.. :(

I’m really sad about it and I’m honestly praying that maybe ther was a twins and I just lost one and I’m still pregnant or maybe t was implantation bleeding but I’m figuring it’s the worst..

this was my biggest fear guys I didn’t want to have a miscarriage but I guess maybe god wanted my angel for heaven 🙏🏼

does anyone have similar stories with good out comes or if they got pregnant really fast afterwards or maybe just lost a twin they didn’t know they had? I