Miscarriage support??

Hi

Why isn’t there a section on this app for miscarriages. I know it’s sad or depressing, but it would be nice to have a specific section to go to. Instead of searching.

Also, why doesn’t this app, let alone any other app, have an option for miscarriage in the log? It’s awful to be miscarrying and to see this on the dash when I load the app.

I do not think I’m ovulating. Or that I have a medium chance at being pregnant. I have zero chance. I’m not menstruating ether.

I’m in pain both physically and mentally. This does not help.

If the paperwork I received at the ER is correct in that it says that 1 or 2 out of every 10 pregnancies end in miscarriage, why isn’t there more support, or at least a dang option on the log!?

I have been trying to be more open about my experiences miscarrying in the hopes that others will be open about theirs as well. Please feel free to share yours here.

My husband and I have been married for almost 8 years. We have been trying since we moved into our own place in 2015.

I am currently in the process of my 4th miscarriage in the last three years.

1st was 5 weeks.

2nd was 6 and one day, right after seeing the heart beat. I had a DNC the day after finding out.

3rd was only a few weeks.

And this one I was apparently 6-7 weeks.

I went to the ER a few days ago now with a sharp pain in my right breast. Just like the first time.

I’m so bloated and sore. Though not bleeding as much as I thought I might. I’m wearing pads, but I haven’t even needed them. Nothing comes out unless I use the restroom. I had to #2 later and the vaginal pain was horrendous.

I’ll have sharp vaginal pain randomly. Sitting and even laying down is uncomfortable still. My breasts still hurt in certain positions as well.

I never knew that the obgyn doesn’t typically set up the first appointment when you’re pregnant until you’re 8 weeks.

I’m so frustrated, sad, and angry. Every time I find out I’m pregnant, I lose it.

After my miscarriage, the earliest I can get into my doctor is October 23rd.

I’m hoping that the doctor will be able to see me earlier. I’m calling again tomorrow morning to try to find out. Why is it so hard to find a doctor that cares?

After that, my husband and I will have to find a fertility clinic that can actually see us instead of putting us on a wait list where they mass text that they have an appointment to the list and it’s taken in an instant. The clinic is a good 45-60 minutes drive from our house as well.

I don’t wish this on my worst enemy. This is the worst.

I’m so sorry to all of the other women who have went through this as well, who are going through it, who will go through this in the future. Please know you are not alone.