Am I overthinking this

Sammi • 👼🏼👼🏼❤💙 👼🏼👼🏼💙👼🏼❤👼🏼

Me and my partner took a few days to reevaluate things this week. He came back yesterday and we arranged for him to have his own place so he’s got some time out every now and again. He told me that he’d not messaged anyone while we’ve been apart and I haven’t either. I still love him I don’t want to entertain anyone else. Well this morning I asked him to show me like I showed him all my messages and he did but he’s deleted all the messages from his ex who he has a kid with. When I asked him about it he faltered for a second or two then said he’d deleted them because she was annoying him saying he couldn’t see his daughter. But then two minutes later he said he’d deleted them the day he left here. And I could tell in his face that he was lying about it. But he’s sticking to his story and says I should believe him.

Bit of a back story - the only time he’s deleted messages from her in the past have been him trying to get back with her or him slagging me off to her and each time he’s denied it but I ended up finding out the truth.

Am I in the wrong for not believing him? He didn’t even come and say goodbye before he went to work he just left my bedroom shut the door and went.

I am 24 weeks pregnant with his baby