Message to friends & family for when bub arrivals

Emily • First time single mum 💪 Connor 👶💙 Australian 🇦🇺

My message to friends & Family, tell me what you think! 😊

As bub’s arrival is quickly approaching us, I wanted touch base and let you know a few decisions we have made for when bub does surprise us with his arrival!

I don’t want to sound rude however if you would like to come see bub when he is born weather this be in hospital or when we are home, we ask & would really appreciate if you could get your whooping cough needle done, please note it does take a few weeks to be effective, so getting it done sooner rather then later is best. If you don’t want to have it done, I completely understand, I just ask that you do not visit until after bub has had his 6week vax, again remembering it does take a few weeks to be effective so you won’t be able to visit nor will we be visiting you until bub is protected.

If you are sick please stay at home.

Protecting our baby’s little immune system is our number one priority, please respect that.

If you are visiting, before touching bub, please wash your hands, please do not show up unannounced, I will be tired and not expecting visitors unless organised before hand. If you want to visit, please just message me to organise.

Please remember I am a first time mum, I will be tired, i will be emotional and I really have no idea what I am doing. This is a learning process for me.