I’m pregnant! 🤰🏼

Li

Let me start off by saying I know how lucky and blessed I am by getting pregnant after only 1 month after my paragard IUD removal (July 30). I’m feeling so thankful and grateful that it happened, and happened so fast at that. My daughter is going to be a big sister! GOD is GOOD!

09/15/2018

Back info: I was taking ovulation tests here and there, never got a positive, but got a really dark (almost positive ) line, along with some stretchy discharge, so I knew I was ovulating. I was right! I didn’t get my period at all, no spotting, nothing just cramping everyday.

It looks like I won’t be seeing aunt flow for a while! ♥️👶🏻

I am 3 weeks and counting. No obvious symptoms other than being more fatigued than usual. Also, I’ve been having a lot of watery, egg white like discharge. Now that I think about it, I’ve been smelling things way more, from a further distance, which isn’t the best 😂

Test picture one- first test taken at 12pm with a 3 hour urine hold.

Test picture two- test number two with a 4 hour hold (5pm)

Test picture three- digital confirming previous tests. 6:30pm.

I am so happy, scared, impatient (already 😩), and beyond grateful for our second blessing.

I am praying and sending baby dust for all the women who struggle with getting pregnant, please keep your spirits up and know that your time will come!