Toddler Food

Lauren. • 28 years old. Happily married since 6/21/14. Loving being a mommy to my 2 amazing daughters!

So I’m sure there’s plenty of other mommas struggling with getting these almost-two-year-olds to eat healthy foods often enough. My little girl does love some healthy things, but she’s not a big eater, so I find myself trying anything to get her to eat. I am not worried about her, other than knowing she needs the nutrients from a more balanced diet. I’ve found a few things that are lifesavers, but am always looking for other ideas! So let’s drop a few go-to, sneaky healthy things so other mommas can try them out as well!

For us, these are the filling, healthy (mostly, anyway) things that always work!

Mini popsicles-strawberries, blueberries, banana, almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and chocolate plant based protein powder that I blend up and put in water bottle ice cube trays (then wrap in tin foil on the bottom)

Mean green muffins-Pinterest has the recipe. It’s sooo good, and she loves them.

So drop some of yours!