I’m so scared......

I am so scared that I am going to get fired today..... I have been working at Walmart in the Deli since March. A little while ago I have to take a leave of absence due to my feet issues that could cripple me and my anxiety and depression. It was 3 weeks of not working there. Ever since I have gone back I still have health issues. I have been vomiting and had crippling migraines. My doctor thinks it’s the medication she has me on so yesterday she decided to switch me to a new one. I have had to call in sick several times due to not being able to see because of migraines. Today I have to in before my shift and give them a note saying I was at the doctors and will be being sent to the hospital for testing. I have to be tested for the Noro virus and have blood work done and tests to make sure I don’t have a tumor or something that’s causing my migraines. They said my migraines shouldn’t be causing me to lose sight like they have been. I am so worried they are going to fire me though since i have had to call in so often and stuff. I am doing my very best to get to functioning condition so that I can be my best at work and be there everyday. I’m so nervous to walk in there and give them the note from my doctor. I’m scared they won’t believe me.