How did you leave your child’s father...

I’ve been with my boyfriend for about 5 years now. First two years were on and off last 3 we’ve been dating and living together. We have a 1 year old. But I’m at the point where I just can’t do this anymore. I’m not happy with him. I don’t think I’m in love anymore. He’s just not a good boyfriend. I’ve felt this way for a long time. And I’ve addressed our issues many times and it doesn’t change. Even recently I did. And thing we’re better but it was better in the sense of we were doing good as a family. But not as a couple. I just feel like we’re just two people who live together then had a baby. He doesn’t ever want to spend time with just me. He rather drink with his friends when he’s not working and that’s really our biggest problem. And I address this problem every week... and it doesn’t change. And I know it never will. I need to feel important as a girlfriend and not just a mother all the time. I just don’t feel like I’m a girlfriend at all. There’s been a lot of other issues besides this. But the choosing friends and drinking over being home with me is the biggest one. I think he does love me. But I also think he wants to stay together for our son and because he’s too comfortable with me. And I have a hard tome letting go myself but I just think it’s time. I’m just not happy anymore. And I want our son to grow up having parents that are happy and in love. I just don’t know how to tell him I think it’s over.. he’s been working all week then of course went out with his friends last night after he took our son for a bike ride. So he didn’t even see me. And my son and I are suppose to be leaving next week for a week to see my family out of state. Honestly I’ve been avoiding him all day so far and I think he knows I’m “mad”(I’m more hurt and upset really). I just don’t know what to say to him and how to say it and how to let go..