Ex boyfriend

Alexxis

Okay guys so I this ex who I had a 2month relationship with. I didn’t like him at first and was really just bored so I decided to txt him back after he blew my phone up on multiple occasions. Me and my best friend was bored one weekend so I hit him up bc he goes out a lot and we didn’t know what to do or where to go. So we went out and I ended up having an amazing time and we started chilling everyday and texting and FaceTiming. We got close and for some reason I fell for him...we never had sex or anything like that just kissed but I guess I just fell for his personality. We broke up because he cheated on me, and it’s been 3 months since the break up....but we can’t seem to stay away from each other and we both don’t care if we talk to someone else or anything...when we link it’s like old times...but bc we do link here and there it makes me want him back but he is dealing with someone right now and I’m talking to someone...I just don’t know what to do bc I tried blocking him and ignoring him but some how we always get together and you can tell we both still enjoy each other’s time, but then he will get distant and then I’ll get distant and then we start over again 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I clearly have feelings for him and he clearly feels some type of way about me but we won’t get together...im so lost and confused what do you ladies think??????