I can’t believe it!!

S • 👶🏼 due in June!

Trying for a baby at 35 has been scary and nerve wracking. I just took this test and I feel like it’s a dream! You guys see it right?!?! I’m not dreaming?

I had this whole plan for how I was going to tell my husband but of course I was in such shock I just went back to bed and laid there, wide eyed and silent. After a minute he goes “did you take a test?” So I said yes and he said “are you pregnant?!” And I said yes and he goes “whoa...” 😂😂😂 I am thrilled and just in disbelief.

The past few years have been full of loss for us so this is extra special. No miscarriages, but lots of family and pet and young friend deaths. We really needed this little bit (ok lot bit!) of happiness.

Our son is 10, almost 11, and I always wanted two kids close in age, but it just didn’t work out that way. So here we are. We will have our babies 11 years apart. I am overjoyed that we will finally be a family of four!!! ❤️

I guess all there is left to do is figure out how to tell our parents and our son and come up with a pregnancy announcement for everyone else!!! Ideas welcome!