I need help!!!!!! I know this is long but plz read I need help !!

Gracie • God does his best work behind the scenes ⭐️⚡️⭐️⚡️⭐️

Ok guys so I have a friend and I’m going to call him “C” . C is a really good friend I met him about three years ago. He is really tall and we have “talked” before and I well let’s just say friend zoned him. I don’t even know. We have been really good friends, we don’t really talk much, but it’s like that friend you see one a week and say hi to like y’all see each other everyday ya know. Anyway he always wants to give me hugs and stuff Bc he still had feelings for me ig. today I was FaceTimeing him and we were talking about his ex and stuff and we got on the topic of “third times a charm” and he referenced it as get me to be with him. I processed to say that we have only talked one so it couldn’t be his third time charm lol if that makes sense. We got on the topic of him asking me out again. He was say that come December at the Christmas party (if we have one) that he is going to ask me out. I said mhmm. He told me how he would ask me out and everything lol. We are really good friends that it doesn’t even feel weird talking about it lol. The problem is, I told this other guy “K” that I don’t want to date any guy at the moment Bc i didn’t want to date him or have a relationship with him and I am going to hoco with him on Saturday which today is Thursday 11:36pm sooo that’ll be awkward lol. I don’t want to have a relationship with “k” but he said he will wait till imready which I wont Bc Bc I don’t want to have one with him but he doesn’t get that. I will say I confused-him Bc I might have lead him on for a long time Bc we have talked but now I just lost feelings for him Bc like I love talking to “C” or any other guy lol but when I talk to “k” it’s just weird and awkward I I just don’t like that. But it would look so bad if I started talking to “c” and dropped K ! I don’t know what to do what do I do ?!?!?! “C” is 16 / “K” is 15 / I’m 14 / just thought y’all should know lol .