please read‼️

allyson • 14 years old 💘 • ariana grande fan 💍 • follow my instagram @allysonn.moore 🍯

so i have a friend, & she’s really pretty, & a lot of guys like her. there are two guys in particular, & the two of them are best friends, & they both like her. they sit with us at lunch, & are usually involved on phone calls n stuff, but the thing is, whenever they’re around she talks to them, & not me, even though it’s pretty clear that they are using her as a sex object & they don’t see her as a person at all. they never ask her how she is, how she’s feeling, what’s happening with her, etc. they just tell her she has big tits & they want her to suck their dicks.. i feel bad that she chooses that kind of attention over me, who actually treats her like a person, especially when it’s obvious that after they get what they want they’re gonna kick her to the curb. i understand that i can’t control what she does, but it hurts because it feels like she’s been avoiding me lately since their are guys around, especially since she’s my closest friend, i don’t want to lose her to two immature teenage boys.. suggestions?