Can I just say something...

O

I usually stick to reading the pregnancy related posts, (as that’s why I have this app) but once in a while I check out the relationship posts and ladies, they break my heart. So many women on here seem to be in verbally, emotionally (and probably even physically) abusive relationships and marriages. If he’s texting other women, on dating sites, calling you a whore/ho/names in general, lying, sleeping with other women, yelling at you or just not being a good partner, DO NOT put up with that. Before people argue with me, I’m well aware that no one is perfect, people change and marriage takes work. But it’s possible to be with a good man, change together throughout your lives and work hard on your marriage all while not lying, being shady, verbally abusive and cheating on each other. And all these excuses about how long you’ve been together or how much you love him, in my eyes none of that matters. When someone shows you who they are, believe them. There are good guys out there who simply won’t ever treat you this way. Ok, rant over, but had to say something because I’m truly shocked by some of the posts I read on this app.