My “friend” RANT (please read)

I have a friend group of me and 3 other people. One of them has a crush on the same person as me. She had me talk to him about it 2 weeks after she told me. I was already talking to him about some shit she did to me. I had to get her out of killing herself multiple times and support her while she cried. She never said thank you. She is always rude to me. She made me and another friend (not in friend group) break her up with her bf so she could be with her crush. I started talking to her crush before she knew (please don’t get mad or say mean things. I knew I needed to) and we would talk in between classes about it. I told her two weeks later that he doesn’t like her. She is really rude to me. She tried to make me throw away her dirty fork for her today. I told her no and made her throw away her own trash. She is mad at me bc I like her crush and I have a better chance of getting together with him. I am the most self conscious person ever. She doesn’t care at all. I have started to stop talking to her. I am trying to get rid of all of the negative dealing with her. I only have one class with her. She sits next to me but I don’t talk to her. I have better friends to talk to.

(I have scratched my arms with my finger nails out of stress and anger but I am trying to stop. My best friend is trying to help me stop)

Please comment any suggestions. There are a few more details, but I just didn’t type them