Started my periods

Clare-Marie • MOTHER OF THREE 2 girls 1 boy 3 angles And a baby on the way due July 2019 Married

Hey lady’s so I’m in Bali on a holiday (at my husbands home). I’ve been here for 2 weeks now and have another weeks to go before I go back home to wa. Anyway I’ve been late for my periods (2 months) I was like mmm maybe I’m pregnant 🤰🏼 and I do a test nope nothing I do bloods nope nothing. So ok mm must be just late. Well getting to the point I went out to my husbands cousins Village to have some drinks and watch movies. I started to spot brown blood lucky I had tampons my bag so I go to the bathroom and yeah use one better be safe 😂. Anyway next day (today) I wake up filling like 💩 crap 💩 so I said to my husband I’m going for a shower 🚿 mind you it’s not a hot shower 🚿 it’s cold so here I am washing my self I go down there to clean (sorry tmi) and bang. I started my periods after 2 months waiting

I’m soo 😃 happy but there was a lot off blood like

So I clean up use a Tampon and go back to bed 🛏 as I was hell tied

I fell straight to sleep. Next min I wake up 1 hour latter with pains in my side and back

I was crying so I go out to my husband and said do you have anything in Bali that stops period pains he said yes we do so here we are riding to a shop to get some stuff. I walked in grab some pads toilet paper and some drink they gave me. Get back home to have this drink 🥤. So I open it up I don’t know why I had to smell it and on my god

It was bad. So I set my husband do I have to smell thi so I said to my husband do I have to drink it. He laughed at me and said yes you do it will help with the pain. I was like ok. So here I am here having a drink and

It was so bad I just wanted to be sick 🤢. I drank it all up and went back to bed. Half an hour later mind you the pain is easing I feel a lot better part from the flow down there lol 😂. It’s amazing how Different countries have different things.