Suppose to be on bed rest..

Jenny

Literally got told yesterday not to do anything but eat sleep and relax with my feet up until I have this baby, I have a two year old so I know that's not entirely possible to do, well we've been staying with my mom for about three weeks now, we also pay her rent. Well, no sooner than I get back to the house from my appointment she tells me she needs me to clean the back bathroom which I don't have a problem doing, however I have been having contractions since Sunday and it's kinda hard to do anything honestly. Well I had to use bleach and pine sol to clean the bathroom including toilet, sink, bathtub and walls then sweep and mop the floor, clean the mirrors, then I was supposed to clean the litter box that's in the bathroom... I didn't do it. But I did everything else and was completely utterly exhausted and my feet were so swollen afterwards, and she couldn't even say thank you or anything instead she said I swept and mopped the room back there (our room) y'all are supposed to do it. And I told her I didn't know that we were and that I would've but I was at the Dr. And we've been back and forth to the hospital not only for me but my husband just had surgery due to three kidney stones that he couldn't pass.