Where is the passion!

Caitlyn

My husband and I started dating when we were 16 and 18. Long story short, my home life was not great and his parents opened their home to me. They are a very loving family and me and my now husband shared a room. We were literally inseparable. At one point we shared a locker at school, drove together to school, shared a room and worked together. We really couldn't get enough of eachother, we took every moment we could. We would also have sex all the time, sometime 3 times in a row!

When I turned 18 my husband went off to Navy bootcamp and we got married just after I graduated high school. We are now 22 and 24, and have moved all over. We have two beautiful kids, a just turned 2 yr old and a 10 month old. Over the years it seems our passion has dwindled more and more. Dont get me wrong, I love my husband more than anything (well except my kids💁‍♀️) and we are the best of friends. It's crazy how close we are and nothing is embarrassing. My husband has battled with some depression and anxiety, which seems to be doing better. We now only have sex maybe once a week, probably more like every other. Sometimes he cant get off and it makes me feel terrible. I've told him and he assures me that it's not me.

How do you bring passion back it's a too comfortable marriage?