*EDIT 2* Attracted to the man I babysit for...while married

I have been babysitting for a couple for almost 7 years. This whole time, there has always been this unspoken thing between me and the kids' dad. We both know it's there, but never said anything, and definitely never acted on it/never will. The mom has no idea (as far as I know). I feel like she would say something/fire me if she knew. I started dating my husband before I started watching their kids. It is so awkward when we are around each other, especially if we are alone for any amount of time. I don't know what to do. I can't lose this job, and I don't want to.

*EDIT* you all clearly did not read this correctly.

*EDIT 2* let's clear some things up real quick.

1. He is not married (not that it matters, because I am happily married)

2. it is a mutual attraction. nothing more

3. we have NEVER acted on the attraction and NEVER will

4. this attraction started around the time I started watching his kids (so about 7 years ago) and we have made it this far without it affecting my job, either of our relationships, the kids, or anything/anyone else

5. I care about these kids as I would my own. I have helped raise them over the past 7 years. I can't leave them and I would NEVER do anything that would negatively impact them in any way!

6. When I said that I don't know what to do, I was referring to how awkward it is when we are alone (ie. my car breaks down and he gives me a ride, he comes home after work and the kids are in another room or a neighbor's house, etc). I don't know how to make things less awkward.