Still Cruising Along

Frances

So with my breastfeeding struggles, I've just been to pump and give him what I can and stash at least a few 2 oz bags in the freezer. This is to give him at least one bag a day until he's 12 weeks. My current goal, since i'm unable to breastfeed alone, is to fill all 100 bags with no less than 1 1/2 ounces. I give him some during the day.

But i'm here to say, I finally tried a beer last night. I not the greatest at pumping at night. At 2 a.m. I got my 2 ounces. I couldn't l could've kept going because there was a little flow. But, little man waa up like every hour barely drinking an ounce. I didn't get to pump again until 730ish. I know that's over 5 hours. But I pumped almost 3 1/2 ounces. That's a record. I won't get to pump every 2 hours today due to an appointment, and having to get my mother in law from the airport. But, i'm going to definitely try it again tonight. I'll do another post tomorrow if I get the same results. I'm wanting to shout from the rooftops. I get to complete my goal! And maybe stop the nasty fenugreek!