Silver lining

Erin

Debated on sharing this...

On Sunday morning I got my long awaited BFP it was a great day. DH and I have been trying for a year now. As this was the first time I have ever gotten a positive test I had no idea what to do (I was also crying tears of joy and my mind just couldn’t see anything other than YES+) so I called my mom. We were so excited it finally happened!! We were going to have our little one at last!! We told immediate family because they all know how long we have been trying.

So I scheduled an appointment with my Dr. to get the pregnancy verified. The morning of the Dr. test (yesterday) I noticed the slightest pink tinge when I wiped after peeing. I had this terrible feeling that something was wrong, but knew stressing wasn’t going to help the situation. Also research said this is normal. I went to the dr and took the test. On the way back to work I stopped and got more otc tests just to ease my mind. It came back positive but it was a vfl. The dr. called about an hour and a half later, the test was negative. I questioned how this was possible when I had gotten so many positive tests so recently before, they said they would retest to make sure. Last night I took another test to see what the result was and the line was even more faint but still positive. I thought “maybe I need to wait until morning, I have been drinking a lot of water today.” This morning I was greeted with a BFN and AF. While all of this feels like the biggest gut punch you can imagine, we have to look at the silver lining. It means it CAN happen for us, and it will when the timing is right. I just can’t wait for that time to get here.

Baby dust to all!!! Don’t give up it will happen when it’s meant to!