Possibly Pregnant

Olivia

I'm 18 and at university at the moment and living with my parents. I am in a long distance relationship (2 hours apart). 19 days ago (it's in my log on clue) I had sex with my boyfriend. We used a condom but it split.

I was due to start my period a few days ago (clue says 2 days ago, glow says 8 days ago). I've had nausea and dizziness, but I've also had a cold and I suffer from bppv so can't be sure whether these are pregnancy symptoms or not.

Could anyone please give me some advice?

I'm nervous about the whole thing. I couldn't have an abortion or give the baby up for adoption if I were pregnant though my boyfriend says that while he will be there for me and respects my decision; he does not believe this is the best time for a baby - which I agree with.

I also don't really want to tell my parents. I don't believe pregnancy or even teen pregnancy is inherently shameful, I think that because of the media bias against teen pregnancy I feel nervous...I know my parents would support me too despite not being too happy...

All in all, I'm just at a bit of a loss and still don't even know if I actually am pregnant...